Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Out of the many blogs I have read, not one is alike... which doesn't help me out when I try to figure out what a blog should be. So, I'm just going to clear my own path here and see were it goes. I'll probly start out with "whats on my mind" and see how I'm feeling after that.
So, My bro and I are supposed to come up with some games for a fall festival that our church is having. I'm really excited about this, but I had planned on picking the games last week... and I didn't... and I need to get them like before this next week... So all these Ideas are flashing through my head.. but I don't think allot of them will work.. for instance, I don't think the more mature crowd would appreciate the burping contests... and as sad as it may be, 2nd graders aren't entertained by photoshop skills wars.... I thought about switching the apples to frogs in the apple dipping contest to kinda shake things up a bit... and the donut on a rope game to onion rings, but less imaginative people just give me the cold shoulder.. I'm afraid I'm gonna get fired.
That isn't all thats on my mind though... I'm kinda hungry. I threatened to live with my mommy until I turn 63 if she didn't give me that last bit of ice cream the other night... and I'm still bothered that she didn't let me have it. I don't want to be known as "the guy that backed down"... so I'm kinda thinking I'm going to have to stand firm and live here till I'm 63. And another thing that struck me as odd... when I told that to mom... she sorta was like.. "um noooaaa... HIT THE ROAD JACK!!! I DON'T EVER WANT TO SEE YOUR PITIFUL FACE AGAIN! AND DON'T BOTHER SENDING ME PICTURES OF YOU KIDS.. IF YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE STUPID ENOUGH TO MARRIED YOU... BECAUSE IF THEY ARE AS UGLY AS YOU, I'LL GET THOSE BAD HEADACHES AGAIN!!!" ... thats actually not exactly what she said.. I just wanted to make it more interesting... But the whole idea of her wanting me to eventually leave the house was haunting! I mean think about it... she doesn't want to be with me ALL the time!!! What kind of mother is that!?!?!? Ah, and before I go on.. my brother is handing me a Motorcycle Manual for a road test... [good work Jim... now I want the Stubibrain file on my desk by tomorrow and I want to know every where Bill Clinton has eaten for the last 80 years...]
So like, I call my little sister doll face some times... and now she calls me baby face... what goes on in the mind of a 2 year old... I need to figure that out.. maybe I need to like... become obsessed with it... I need to be obsessed with something other than photoshop.... And another thing that is on my mind... why do I use dots and run-on sentences instead of periods and exclamation points like normal civilized people....
Thats pretty much whats on my mind... now I think I should have like a saying or something... something that will benefit man kind... hmmm... ok, got one.
"if someone offers you a wooden nickel, sue them"

4 comments:

Johanna said...

hahaha. Ed...you ammuse (c) me more than anybody else in the world. I hope you keep your blog updated, cause I want to read more. now you have to make Jim get a blog, too, cause that would be fun.

oh, and when you find something to obsess over, let me know, cause I need an obsession too k thanks. :)

Curtis said...

That was good, man! I like the random-ocity factor in there. I think I'm gonna have to stay updated. *grins* I need to get back to my random roots. Especially when people are running around and talking about how someone else amuses them more than anybody else in the world... yea... pretty much...

Anonymous said...

hah, rich.

Jim said...

Wow...um...this is the fourth time I have read this, and I still laughed. I am now kinda worried.