Friday, October 26, 2007

On My Mind

The other day our family was invited to go pick some apples with some friends of ours that go to our church. I had my heart set on picking macs... even though I never did like macs until I got my mac laptop... and now they are like my favorite kind of apple... don't judge me... but anyway, come to find out, all the macs had been picked. Apparently allot of people share my way of thinking.. Couldn't be just because they liked the flavor.
Out of the list of like 4 different kinds off apples we had planned on picking.. all of them had been picked out. (I guess thats how you say that). Thats like a plan A,B,C,D,E,F, and G.. all used up! (I had a few of the apples listed twice on the backup plan... because I didn't think I really needed a backup plan because duh, there would still be plenty of macs left.... Turns out, there were only like two kinds of apples left... Empire being one of them. Since they were cheaper... we decided to go for Empire... but I was pretty pleased about that. Walking down the Empire rows... I couldn't have felt more at home in our house. It was like.. I was destined to walk down the Empire rows... and eat Empires.... Empire is such a cool word... and, 5-13-16-9-18-5 is even cooler. (thats "Empire" spelled using numbers). So you know how some people are on death row? well I was in "Empire Row"...
Oh and I'm pretty sure plastic spoons were never designed to scoop out Icecream..

In Response
There is no In Response today.. unless you want to check THIS SWANK SITE OUT. Just make sure you have the latest version of Quick Time.

Back Feed

In last time's "Its on my mind"˙©® I was going to post a picture of the fly's that got stuck... but never did. I was also going to call them "Flies with no brains" but then I got to thinking... do flies even have brains? So I looked it up... and yes.. they do have brains surprisingly... but here's the picture.

Leftovers

Oh and.. whats up with all these people now days.. smoking and drinking.. and lighting cats on fire... and voting for democrats?!


Wisdom Words

He who eats tofu, has no taste buds... and vise versa.

7 comments:

Curtis said...

Picking apples can be fun. The other day I went out and picked some lemons. Most people don't go out with the actual intention of picking lemons, but that's what I did. They were really good, too. It was funny. I asked the sales person if they were trying to sell me lemons and they said, "yes" so I bought a few. I wasn't disappointed; they were lemons alright!

Good blog, btw, lol. Keep up the writing!
~Curtis~

Johanna said...

I love the picture of the flies! that's awesome! die flies...DIE!

Jessica said...

Um would vice versa be those who eat taste buds have no tofu? just curious.
Jessica

Ed said...

no, vice versa would be those who eat tofu because they don't have taste buds.

Jessica said...

Oh thanks for clearing that up LOL.
Jessica

Curtis said...

Yea, man, I mean, I was really losing sleep over that one. Like it was seriously preying on my mind...

*grins facetiously*

*runs away and hides from Jess*

Unknown said...

lol Sacracam is a foreign language to you isn't it?
Jessica